A wonderful health & wellbeing gathering at Ransom Wood; nestled in the heart of Sherwood Forest!
Saturday 1st June to Sunday 2nd June 2019
At Forever Green Restaurant, 5 Elements Suite & Surrounding Woodland,
Ransom Wood Business Park, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Notts, NG21 0HJ
Saturday: 10AM-7PM & fireside drumming 7-10PM
Early Bird tickets available until 31st March 2019 for the bargain price of £30 for a day ticket and £60 for the weekend.
The 2019 festival will be spread over two days again, with additional outdoor activities included in the ticket price, to make the most of the beautiful woodland at Ransom Wood.
The intention for the Festival is to harness the potential of our local community of healers, therapists and teachers. Our vision is to bring everyone together to create a sacred space for healing, wellbeing and spiritual growth, and for the wider community to experience the potential of that space to inspire, create and transform.
• Free talks
We have invited some of our favourite teachers and people who inspire us to share their wisdom
• Free workshops
A programme of workshops throughout the day including Gong Baths, Yoga, Tai Chi, Drumming, Meditation and more
Meet the practitioners and have a taster session
• Vegan cuisine
The ultimate soul food to nourish and delight
• Chillout Cafe
Enjoy nutritious refreshments with live Djs mixing their original material
• Outdoor activities
Storytelling with The Wild Man of the Woods, Meditation, Bushcraft, and other woodland activities
• Opening & Closing Ceremonies
Gathering together to open our hearts at the start of the festival and closing to integrate the experience into our lives
• Ample free parking across-site
It is our hope that you will choose to stay for the whole weekend; to meet friends and make new ones.
Early Bird tickets available until 28th February 2019 for the bargain price of £35 for a day ticket and £60 for the weekend.
Ticket pricing from 1st March 2019:
Saturday entry, including evening fireside drumming: £45
Sunday entry: £45
Weekend entry: £80
Under 16s: £20 day / £35 weekend
We are sorry that refunds are not possible, but tickets can be transferred
A special relationship has formed between the owners of Ransom Wood and Turtle Lodge Healing; the Sweat Lodge run by Jason Sewell and his team. The Sweat Lodge, or Temescal, is a purification ceremony which takes place once a month, with additional retreat weekends in the summer. The Sweat Lodge is based on the land at Ransom Wood, and this Festival is a celebration of our community, which we would like to invite you to share.
Some testimonials from the first Turtle Lodge Festival
- Thank you Jason & Nell for working hard to create a lovely event! – MF
- It was a fab day and well organised, I really hope you do it again next year. Thanks for all the hard work that was put in to this great event. – SH
- Thank you so much Jason and Nell. It was a lovely day in a beautiful setting with lots of amazing people. You have set the bar really, really high… well done! I hope you both got to have a well-deserved chillax after all your hard work bringing it all together… big hugs to you both…x – PF
- Wonderful day. Opening ceremony set a good start. Julia’s gongs were fabulous. Drumming & dancing sessions: great for people already experienced & also others on their first experience. End of day bringing us together to reflect & also feel the positive energy being offered out. Many thanks, your energies are great – JT
- Thank you to Jason Sewell, Nell Brooker and everyone at Turtle Lodge Healing Festival. Today was the first day after 4 years of stepping back into the public arena delivering a workshop. Thank you to everyone I truly loved it. Beautiful people xxx – DG
- Thank you for a great day Jason and all the team, looking forward to next year – LA
- Thank you for today Jason, Nell and the team. Just what I needed. Here’s to many more.xxx – ME
- What a lovely space! – TF
- We had a fab day! Thank you! – CW
- I just wanted to say a big thanks for organising such a fantastic event yesterday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to more in the future. Great location!!! Thanks again – SF
- The festival was really good, we’ll be back next year. – KH
- It really was very clean energetically, well planned and laid out, a real credit to you all thank you. It was super to see lots of people I know and they said it was the best event they had been to, so wanted to give you that feedback because it’s very due to you all. – SO
- Well done for the Turtle Lodge day. It was great to see you, and to meet so many new people, too. – SM
- Such a warm friendly welcome from Jason & Nell, plus connecting with amazing likeminded people.
- Feeling grateful.Xxx – JR
- It was a super day – DH
- It was such a beautiful day – EFO
- Fantastic day at the Turtle Lodge Festival – meeting fab friends: new and old and enjoying amazing workshops and fabulous energy – SN